Flooring Inspired By Nature.
EarthWerks Luxury Vinyl brings style, durability and comfort into all areas of your home, office or retail setting. Available in a broad range of tile and plank designs, EarthWerks uniquely captures the most sought after wood species and a variety of beautiful stone patterns.
EarthWerks floating Luxury Vinyl plank and tile is easy to install, easy to maintain and easy to own. The patented Earthwerks system offers an effortless glueless click technology designed to solve most subfloor irregularity challenges by offering a locking, floating luxury vinyl floor that is easy to install and quiet to walk on.
Elegant and dramatic large format 5” x 48” planks add style and character to any room. Featuring a 4mm thickness and EarthWerk’s exclusive TuffShield coating, the Legacy Collection offers unprecedented durability when compared to its competition.
Environmentally Friendly Flooring
Manufactured in energy efficient facilities using a minimum of 20% to 50% recycled material, EarthWerks Luxury Vinyl is “green-conscious” all the way around. Earthwerks takes the eco-friendliness of their product a step further with their revolutionary Green4Life program. When it’s time to remove your old flooring, Green4Life will help you Reclaim, Recycle and Reuse by assisting you in connecting to resources for recycling and reinstallation in worthwhile projects in your local area.
EarthWerks Maintenance Quick-Tips
- Regular light maintenance is more cost effective than periodic heavy maintenance and more beneficial to the flooring
- Always sweep, mop or dry vacuum the floor regularly
- Always use clean equipment – dirty equipment only redistributes the dirt
- Do not mix cleaning products from different manufacturers – they may not be compatible
- Always remove any spillage immediately
- Always remove excess water
- Always take precautions to prevent dark rubber from coming into contact with the floor
- Never deviate from the manufacturer’s recommended dilution rates
- Wet floors are slippery; always use warning signs to advise that cleaning is in progress
- The use of either rubber-backed mats or coco-fiber mats is not acceptable since they are known to cause yellow stains in vinyl floors
- Never slide heavy furniture or fittings over an unprotected floor or severe scratching may result. The floor should be protected from the wheels or feet of fittings, avoiding rubber products, which may stain