Gray Ash Pro Vinyl Plank Flooring
- 23.77 sq. ft per box for $69.95
- 100% waterproof, perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, and basements
- Easy to install over any subfloor with click-lock planks
- Extra scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and pet-friendly
- Fast installation available
- Call 801-988-9733 to order, or just walk in
- Or send us a message here
- DIY-friendly planks are 48” long, 7-1/8” wide, and 7mm thick
- FloorScore certified and safe for families and pets
- Rich, natural color and authentic hardwood grain
- Click-lock planks ensure fast installations – no nails or glue required
- Built-in cork pad provides boosted thermal insulation
- Lightweight WPC core boosts stability and comfort
- Can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, and basements
|Grain||HiFi Imaging™ with heavy wood grain|
|Wear Layer||0.5mm (20mil)|
|Construction||Bamboo Composite (BPC)|
|Installation Type||Glue or Float|
|Sound Rating||STC 62 & IIC 68 (installed without any underlayment)|
|Indoor Air Quality||Low Emitting VOC & Prop 65 Compliant (VOC and Phthalate Test Results Available Upon Request)|
|Fire Rating||Class I Interior|
|Radiant Heat Compatible||Yes (up to 85F)|
Q. Is our LVP flooring safe for my family?
- A. Customer safety is our #1 priority. We utilize only the highest-quality manufacturing techniques and adhesives to ensure that our flooring is free of harmful chemicals. All our flooring is tested by the leading emissions detection laboratory Benchmark International for volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Q. Will our Vinyl flooring do well in my area or climate?
- A: Yes! Because LVP does not expand and contract minimally with changes in temperature and humidity, this floor will work perfectly in all regions of the U.S.
Q. How do I install my new Vinyl flooring?
- A: Installation guides are available in our showroom.
Q. Do you sell Vinyl accessories like stair parts and transition pieces?
- A: Yes. All of our flooring products have matching accessories available for purchase. Accessories include stair treads, stair risers, stair nosing, reducers, t-molding, quarter rounds, thresholds, and baseboards.
Q. Is LVP compatible with radiant heat?
- A: Yes. Radiant Heat Compatible up to 85°F.
Q. How will our Vinyl flooring hold up to dogs and scratching?
- A: All designed with a scratch resistant finish that keeps your floors looking fresh for years, even with active furry friends of all sizes.
Q. Does exposure to UV light effect luxury vinyl plank?
- A: Yes. Similar to other flooring types, it is best to limit direct sunlight on the floor by utilizing curtains and blinds in areas that are exposed to high UV rays.
Q. Can I use rugs or mats on my luxury vinyl tile floor?
- A: Yes. However, the use of rugs with solid rubber or vinyl backings are not recommended due to possible floor staining. We recommend rugs that are made of a breathable material to prevent moisture entrapment and/or using a breathable rug underlay. Mesh or grid patterns are best.
Q. With our Luxury Vinyl, do you need to worry about edge curling?
- A: No. Our Luxury Vinyl is constructed with a 20mil commercial wear layer (7mm thickness) and a BPC core to endure high traffic, pets, kids or all of the above, our scratch resistant wear layer will keep your floors looking freshly installed for decades to come.
- Previous generations of vinyl flooring was constructed extremely thin and malleable, like a wallpaper for your floor. Our Luxury Vinyl is the next generation Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring, bringing you Vinyl Flooring Remastered.